Yes, we offer support for other languages during a visit. Clinicians are supported by interpreters in over 350 languages who connect with the patient via audio within the app to assist with your medical evaluation. Other parts of the experience, including the Automated Assistant and your Care Plan, are currently only available in English.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?