Yes, 98point6 offers support for other languages during a visit. Physicians are supported by interpreters in over 350 languages who connect with the patient via audio within the app to assist with your medical evaluation. Other parts of the 98point6 experience, including the Automated Assistant and your Care Plan, are currently only available in English.
Articles in this section
- Does 98point6 support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?