Yes, our clinicians can prescribe certain durable medical equipment (DME) when medically appropriate, including:
- Spacers for inhalers
- Diabetes supplies (lancets, strips, insulin needles)
- Blood glucose monitor (excluding continuous blood glucose monitors)
- Blood pressure monitors
- Temporal forehead thermometers
- Pulse oximeter
- Mastectomy bras
If a clinician has determined durable medical equipment is appropriate, they will send the prescription to your preferred pharmacy or supplier source.
Currently, we are unable to provide the following list of durable medical equipment due to legal restrictions and various insurance requirements:
- Sleep apnea supplies (CPAP/APAP devices and associated equipment)'
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Continuous blood glucose monitors
- Orthopedic braces
- Pneumatic walking boots
- Oxygen supplies
If you require durable medical equipment that we are unable to provide, our physicians can provide guidance on the best next steps.