Q: How do I turn on notifications?
If there is a wait time for your visit, enabling push notifications will allow you to put down your device and go about your day without having to wait by the phone. Once a doctor joins your visit, you’ll receive a notification and will have 10 minutes to return to the app to resume your visit. Once your visit is complete, you will also be notified that your Care Plan is ready. Wondering how to turn on notifications? Follow the steps below.
- From your device’s home screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
- From the “Settings” menu, tap “Notifications.”
- From here, find 98point6.
- From here, tap “Allow Notifications.”
- From the device’s home screen, open the “Settings” app.
- Tap “Apps”, “Applications” or “Applications Manager” (Terms and steps vary by device).
- You will be brought to a list of the apps downloaded onto your device. Scroll through the list and tap on 98point6.
- To enable push notifications, simply tap on “Show Notifications” from this screen. You will see a check mark that will ensure you have enabled push notifications for this app.