First, please check that you have enabled the app to access your camera. If you are using our web application, please ensure that the browser has not blocked the app from using the camera. This will allow you to upload a photo and the doctor to request a video call if needed. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- I experienced a bug or technical issue; what should I do?
- I'm having trouble uploading a photo; what should I do?
- My doctor asked me to establish a video connection, but I’m having technical issues.
- How does a video visit work?
- What happens if I don’t receive a text message with my pin to log in?
- I have a question not listed here in the FAQ. Who do I contact?