If you didn’t receive a text/SMS message, please check the connectivity of your phone (make sure your data is in range and/or your Wi-Fi is turned on). If you’ve confirmed connectivity and still haven’t received the code, you may request another. Once you receive a code, it’s valid for five minutes before it expires. If you request a second code and still don’t receive anything, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on notifications?
- How do I troubleshoot audio or video issues during a Behavioral Health session?
- I experienced a bug or technical issue; what should I do?
- I'm having trouble uploading a photo; what should I do?
- My doctor asked me to establish a video connection, but I’m having technical issues.
- How does a video visit work?
- What happens if I don’t receive a text message with my pin to log in?
- I have a question not listed here in the FAQ. Who do I contact?