We’re sad to see you go. If you have had a visit but are no longer interested in subscribing, please contact customer service to cancel your subscription. 98point6 will refund your subscription fee in full if you have not yet had a visit, or if you created an account but were unable to receive care due to age or location requirements. Please contact customer service and provide more information about the issue you are experiencing/reason you are requesting a refund.
Articles in this section
- When am I charged?
- Why the $1 fee?
- Do I need health insurance?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- What should I do if my credit card is rejected?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I have a personal plan, but now my employer offers 98point6. Can I switch?
- How does this work with insurance?