Most 98point6 visits are text-based. In some instances and locations, 98point6 may utilize video briefly at the start of a visit as a component of establishing a patient/doctor relationship. Once this has been established, the encounter will resume in a text-based format (with ongoing support for audio, video and photo as needed).
Articles in this section
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?