Most 98point6 visits are text-based. Our unique mode of care means you can receive diagnosis and treatment discreetly from anywhere—on your terms and right when you need it. 98point6 may utilize video as a component of establishing a patient/doctor relationship. But once your video encounter is complete, you may resume using the text-based service. (With ongoing support for audio, video and photo as needed.)
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?