After your visit, your doctor will create a personalized Care Plan summarizing your treatment details, including any necessary follow-ups, prescriptions or lab tests. Care Plans are saved within the app, so you always have access to them. You can also access your chat transcript after the visit, allowing you to share details of your encounter with your in-person provider, if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?