Yes. 98point6 has invested heavily in security and the protection of patient data. We’ve established an information security management system based on ISO 27001, the most recognized information security management standard in the world. We also undergo SOC2 audits annually. Protecting privacy and security is more than a technology consideration, it’s a human consideration.
Articles in this section
- Does 98point6 support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?