Yes. 98point6 has invested heavily in security and the protection of patient data. We’ve established an information security management system based on ISO 27001, the most recognized information security management standard in the world. We also undergo SOC2 audits annually. Protecting privacy and security is more than a technology consideration, it’s a human consideration.
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?