Yes. We are deeply committed to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of our patients’ personal information. As a medical provider, we are HIPAA compliant, and are compliant with privacy and security laws in each state in which we operate. Our applications and cloud services are designed to conform with the latest industry security standards and safeguards of protected health information.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?