Yes. We are deeply committed to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of our patients’ personal information. As a medical provider, 98point6 is HIPAA compliant, and we are compliant with privacy and security laws in each state in which we operate. Our applications and cloud services are designed to conform with the latest industry security standards and safeguards of protected health information.
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?