Yes. We are deeply committed to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of our patients’ personal information. As a medical provider, 98point6 is HIPAA compliant, and we are compliant with privacy and security laws in each state in which we operate. Our applications and cloud services are designed to conform with the latest industry security standards and safeguards of protected health information.
Articles in this section
- Does 98point6 support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?