Yes. If the clinician decides lab work is necessary, they will order a lab test. We routinely usesLabCorp, Quest or Sonora Quest, but can also send orders to an independent lab of your choice. Let your clinician know if you have a specific request. When your results are ready, you’ll receive a notification in the app, and can start a visit with a clinician if you have any questions about your results.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?