Yes. If the 98point6 physician decides lab work is necessary, he or she will order a lab test. 98point6 routinely uses LabCorp, Quest or Sonora Quest, but can also send orders to an independent lab of your choice. Let your physician know if you have a specific request. When your results are ready, you’ll receive a call from 98point6 staff, who will let you know if a follow-up visit is needed to discuss your results with a physician.
Articles in this section
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?