Yes. If the 98point6 physician decides lab work is necessary, he or she will order a lab test. Once ordered, simply visit a nearby LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics location and when your results are ready, you’ll receive a call from a 98point6 physician to walk you through them.
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?