When the video starts you may be asked to allow access to your camera (if not already enabled). If you’re using one of our mobile apps you may need to go to your device settings and allow microphone and video access to the 98point6 app.
Articles in this section
- I experienced a bug or technical issue; what should I do?
- I'm having trouble uploading a photo; what should I do?
- My doctor asked me to establish a video connection, but I’m having technical issues.
- How does a video visit work?
- What happens if I don’t receive a text message with my pin to log in?
- I have a question not listed here in the FAQ. Who do I contact?