When the video starts, you may be asked to allow access to your camera (if not already enabled). You may need to go to your device settings and allow microphone and video access to the app. Please also ensure that you have disconnected from bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on notifications?
- How do I troubleshoot audio or video issues during a Behavioral Health session?
- I experienced a bug or technical issue; what should I do?
- I'm having trouble uploading a photo; what should I do?
- My clinician asked me to establish a video connection, but I’m having technical issues.
- How does a video visit work?
- What happens if I don’t receive a text message with my pin to log in?
- I have a question not listed here in the FAQ. Who do I contact?