You do not need insurance to use 98point6. To access 98point6, you’ll need to sign up for one of our subscription plans which covers the cost of your 98point6 visits. If your treatment plan includes a prescription, a referral or labs, you can use insurance to pay for those additional expenses, but 98point6 will never bill your insurance; a personal plan is all you'll need to get quality diagnosis and treatment.
Articles in this section
- Do I need health insurance?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- What should I do if my credit card is rejected?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I have a personal plan, but now my employer offers 98point6. Can I switch?
- How does this work with insurance?
- What does my active 98point6 subscription cover?
- Who can use my subscription?