98point6 does not accept insurance or coordinate with insurance providers. We offer access to board-certified care through our subscription-based model that is covered either by your Employer-sponsored or your Personal Plan. Insurance can be used for outside-of-visit costs related to your 98point6 visit, such as prescriptions, lab costs, over-the-counter medication or a referral to an in-person physician.
Articles in this section
- When am I charged?
- Why the $1 fee?
- Do I need health insurance?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- What should I do if my credit card is rejected?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I have a personal plan, but now my employer offers 98point6. Can I switch?
- How does this work with insurance?