Personal plans use subscription-based pricing and your first year of access comes at a low introductory rate of $20. There are no usage fees and we do not bill insurance. You’ll pay $20 for a full year of unlimited* primary care, less than the copay of one doctor visit (*see our User Agreement for more details). This low introductory rate is only available once and will be associated with your account and phone number. (Please note, only one patient is allowed per account.) After your first year, access to unlimited primary care is available for a nominal annual fee of $120.
Articles in this section
- Do I need health insurance?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- What should I do if my credit card is rejected?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I have a personal plan, but now my employer offers 98point6. Can I switch?
- How does this work with insurance?
- What does my active 98point6 subscription cover?
- Who can use my subscription?