98point6 can treat workplace injuries (see conditions we treat) as long as it is not related to a Workers’ Compensation claim. 98point6 does not currently support work-related injuries covered by Workers' Compensation. If you believe you may be eligible for a Workers' Compensation claim, please check with your benefits consultant to find out what to do in the event of an on-site injury.
Articles in this section
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?