Our clinicians can treat workplace injuries (see conditions we treat) as long as it is not related to a Workers’ Compensation claim. We do not currently support work-related injuries covered by Workers' Compensation. If you believe you may be eligible for a Workers' Compensation claim, please check with your benefits consultant to find out what to do in the event of an on-site injury.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?