Your Care Plan belongs to you and is always accessible within the app, regardless of active subscription status. You can use it to provide reference or detail during your face-to-face visits with your PCP, or to review your Care Plan and instructions. If you would like your medical record sent to another provider, please download our medical record request form and send the completed form, along with a copy of your state-issued ID to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Does 98point6 support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?