Your care plan is your medical information and is always available to you within the app. You can use it to provide reference or detail during your face-to-face visits with your PCP, or to review your care plan and instructions. If you would like your medical record sent to another provider, please download our medical record request form and send the completed form, along with a copy of your state-issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?