Your Care Plan belongs to you and is always accessible within the app, regardless of your subscription status. You can use it to provide reference or detail during your face-to-face visits with your PCP, or to review your Care Plan and instructions. If you would like your medical record sent to another provider, please download our medical record request form and send the completed form, along with a copy of your state-issued ID as attachments via the Contact Us form.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?