Yes! Your primary care provider plays an important role in your overall health. 98point6 is another way to access primary care and complements in-person care. Our service works alongside your existing care network, improving your access to quality care when you need it.
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?