Yes! Your primary care doctor plays an important role in your overall health. Our service is not a replacement for your primary care provider, rather we offer another way to access quality care whenever and wherever you need it; we'll also work with and refer you toward in-person providers to get you on the right path.
Articles in this section
- Does the service support languages other than English?
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- Can I get a doctors note from this service?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can you treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can the service help with pain management?
- Does the app offer behavioral health treatment options?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?