Yes, that is one of the benefits of 98point6 virtual care. You can ask as many questions as you need and discuss a variety of conditions in a single 98point6 visit—minus worries about additional charges or making a separate appointment.
Articles in this section
- Can you screen/test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections/sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)?
- I need a doctor’s note. Can I get one from a 98point6 physician?
- What is virtual care? How does it fit into my life?
- Can 98point6 treat lifestyle conditions?
- Why can’t your doctors prescribe certain medications, like opioids, Viagra or Propecia?
- Can 98point6 help with pain management?
- Does 98point6 treat behavioral health?
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?