When appropriate, 98point6 may provide prescription refills. To request a refill, start a visit with 98point6 and let the doctor know what medication you need. If the prescription you are looking to refill was initially prescribed by 98point6, we will have it on file. If your medication was prescribed elsewhere, have the information ready during your visit.
Articles in this section
- How often can I use the service?
- Are visits text- or video-based?
- How do I find my care plans?
- Can your doctors write prescriptions?
- What happens after my visit?
- How does 98point6 use my personal information?
- Are medical records stored securely?
- Is my text-based visit private?
- Can I share my visit notes with my PCP?
- Should I still have a PCP?